Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Week 15: One year, no new gear

 Summer is flying by. Sunshine clothes ( that fit me! ) are in short supply. So I took myself to a local second-hand/ previously owned/ previously loved shop to look for something I could wear. I figure I'm not cheating as 

1) I'm not buying anything NEW

2) I'm actually preventing it being sent to land fill

After racking through the rails I came to the conclusion that I had as good at home, so I just bought one skirt for  4 euro. See below

    









                                                                                       


                                                                                 This is my £4 skirt
















Fiona texted to go for a walk so I had to do a quick change!





No comments:

Post a Comment