Monday, July 18, 2022

Week 14: One year, no new gear

 This week was hard, I was definitely tempted to shop. With the promise of a heatwave, something we rarely get in Ireland, feck it,  we rarely get three consecutive days of sunshine, we were all excited. The shops are filled with bright, summery wisps of material, calling out "Buy me, buy me".

Okay, that might have been the hallucinations due to me not drinking enough water!"

Any way, for the first time I felt deprived as I went through my "summer" wardrobe looking for something suitable* to wear

* replace with "still fits"

Never fear, I found something. As as we all know, no matter how many outfits we pack for a sun holiday we end up wearing the same few favourite teeshirts and shorts during the day anyway.

Seeing as I couldn't buy new clothes, I bought new hair!

Stay safe in the sun!
















No comments:

Post a Comment