Monday, July 11, 2022

Week 13: One Year , no new gear

13 is supposed to be an unlucky number but not for me. I had a great week and still managed to resist the urge to shop!


Bitta garden work and then hit the couch for Week 2 of Wimbledon.























Ladies who lunch









Don't know what I did but I know it involved Wimbledon!



















Must have been the day I got my spray tan, hence the flip flops!



Kilbeggan Races: It was a Ladies Day...but with a difference. It was all about sustainability, you had to have recycled, borrowed or made your outfit......nothing new to be worn. Well of course that was right up my street. The dress I had from B.C....before Covid. I got it made for when we did A Night at the Oscars. I had to change my shoes at the last minute as the ones I originally wore with it were too painful with my ingrown toenail (!. TMI ) so I remembered I had these from my days in Abu Dhabi, 20 years ago...and they were perfect.Everything else I had. And I wore Mam's engagement ring as she would love an auld Ladies Day!  Judges were very interested in my back story...but I still didn't win!  But who cares, we had a brilliant time.


Sat night out in Mullingar where we found ourselves slap back in the middle of the homecoming celebrations for the victorious Westmeath footballers.I was obviously in the wrong colour!








No comments:

Post a Comment