Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Art imitates life

 I headed down to Co.Clare over the weekend to visit Sinéad. We've only managed to meet up once since the pandemic started, so we had lots to catch up on.

We went for a fab-u-lous seaside walk. Just the right amount of sunshine and wind to knock the cobwebs off!



When it was finished Sinéad suggested we go into town as she knows how much I love shopping. Imagine her surprise when I broke it to her that I wasn't buying any new clothes for a year!

"Where is Noeleen and what have you done with her?"

After thinking about it for a moment, she declared,

"Great idea. You must be saving so much money?"

We strolled around the village and ventured across a little art studio run by Ann Daly. We had a very interesting conversation with the artist during which we learned that it is her art that adorns the walls of the house in "Smother" - the TV show.

Will have to rewatch it and look at the decor!

Needless to say I fell in love with one of her pieces and it had to come home with me.



So in answer to that question....

NO I AM NOT SAVING A WHOLE LOT OF MONEY! IT WOULD BE MUCH CHEAPER TO GO  CLOTHES SHOPPING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment