Sunday, April 24, 2022

Week 2: One year, no new gear

 Another week down. I miss shopping, not necessarily the new clothes, but the art of going into shops and going through the rails to find something that I like. At least when I'm going through my wardrobe, its all clothes that I liked....at some stage!


Monday was that very rare occasion, the sun shining coincided with the fact that I had just gotten my legs waxed so I could expose them to the elements!


Tuesday: I found this blouse in my wardrobe with the tags still on, so technically its a new one.

Wednesday: Going to visit last week's patient for lunch.


Yipee, I'm going on a roadtrip to Co. Clare.



I was going for the windswept look!


Heading to a 21st.....my friend's son Adam! God be with the days when it was just a friend's party I was going to.


Going to the dress rehearsal of Leixlip's "Addams family - the musical"...no relation to Adam!

Last week there were complaints that there was no photo of my one monthly purchase, a new swimsuit. So here you are.....



Well you don't think I would actually post a photo of me IN IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment