Sunday, May 1, 2022

Week 3: One year, no new gear

 This week was Back to School week, after the Easter hols. It brought its challenges. For some reason it was a very "theatrical" week, which meant that I wasn't going home after school but rather meeting up with people before heading to the show. Coupled with the fact that I was on "yard duty" three days this week didn't help. Yard Duty outfits have to be comfortable, flat shoes suitable for walking around and around and around the yard in all possible weathers.

Think "One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest"...and what they wore!


Monday: First day back at school.

Tuesday: Off to Maynooth University to see their production of Jesus Christ Superstar.

Spoiler Alert: He dies in the end!





Wed: Time for LMVGs production of The Addams Family. It was fab-u-lous. I LOVED the costumes. If I borrowed them, I wouldn't be buying new gear?




Thursday: Another yard duty day...


Fri: Headed to Bord Gais to see The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time. It was a brilliant production. Every teacher should be made go to see it, It is performed from the viewpoint of a boy with autism. Very Powerful.

Sat: I spent it in my pjs and walking gear. I wouldn't inflict that on you!


Sun: Heading into the Mullingar Bachelor Festival open air concert! Soft day, thank God!



No comments:

Post a Comment