Saturday, August 13, 2022

So I'm not superhuman after all!

 After spending the past two years in a crowded classroom, half of that time unvaccinated and in a non mask-wearing situation, I honestly began to think I had some kind of superpower as I was one of the very few who didn't contract Covid.

After my flight home from Scotland I took a test yesterday to be on the safe side before meeting up with anyone, and it was negative.

This morning I went swimming. My breathing felt a bit off but I thought that might be because I haven't exercised in a while. i went for lunch and I couldn't finish my chicken wrap!!! Then I knew something was definitely wrong. I came home and did another test.....


It turned red immediately.

So how long do I have to isolate now? Luckily I have my week's grocery shopping in. The back lawn is calling me for a little sun bathing. This is the one time I am thankful that I live alone. I don't have to stay in my room.

Stay safe out there. It's not gone yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment