Sunday, May 8, 2022

Week 4: One Year, No New Gear

 Time is flying. Only 48 weeks until I can go clothes shopping again!

I must admit I'm finding it easier to abstain when I haven't as much free time to miss going to a shopping centre. I've also gone through my wardrobe(s)

not literally, I don't live in Narnia!

and I've rediscovered lots of old favourites that I have forgotten about. I've also discovered some items that "I have to have" , that are now languishing in the aforementioned wardrobe, with the tags still on!!! Not so necessary after all.

Anyway here is my week

Monday was a Bank Holiday. Off to the cinema to see Downton Abbey.

Tuesday: Back to school.

Wednesday: School Tour Day to The Crystal Maze. Great day was had by all!


Thursday: Met Mullingar women for tea after school.

Friday Feeling!



Saturday: Met Emer for dinner and then we headed off to Mullingar Arts Centre to see Emmet Cahill in concert. Great night.

These were the clothes that I bought ages ago....and had to take the tags off. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment