Sunday, July 25, 2021

Long Lost Families

 As you know one of my first projects to undertake, when Lockdown first entered our lives, was to crochet a little zebra.

Thanks to the middle aisle in Aldi.

Lil' Covid, as he was called, became my companion through many a long and lonely day. He was often the only one I could vent my frustrations to, and he was a very good listener!

Don't judge me, think of Tom Hanks and Wilson!

So you can imagine my surprise and delight when I spied, what can only be called Big Covid, in a shop window in Wexford last week when we were on a staycation. As the shop was closed at the time, I had to find my way back the next day and try to find it. I DID!

So this fella was bought immediately and has now been reunited with his lil' brother.



I love a happy ending!

No comments:

Post a Comment