Monday, July 26, 2021

I'm ashamed to say......

I arrived back from a fabulous road trip around the sunny south east of Ireland.

And boy was it sunny!

On Sunday morning I woke up back in my own bed with the sun streaming in the window. I was determined to make the most of it as the heatwave was to come to an end the following day. I wracked my brain trying to think of where to go, somewhere not too far away as I was tired from driving.

I thought of Tullynally Castle Gardens, a mere 25 km away. All I can say is

WOW!




 







Don't panic! That's not a real crocodile in the centre!




























This is my favourite photo. If you look REALLY closely you will see two ducks waddling on the log over the lake. It reminds me of that scene from dirty dancing!


And yes I am ashamed to say that this was the first time I visited this gem of a local place. I'll be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment