Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Day 91 A Walk in the Park

 Today was the first official day of my Easter holidays. I tried not to think of far flung destinations with sandy beaches and lapping waves. Instead I donned my coat and headed into Mullingar.

I decided to be very bold and head into the town park with my take-away cup of tea.

God be with the days when sneaking into the park to have a secretive drink had very different connotations!!!


There were a few people around, everyone keeping their distance and going about their business. Well apart from a group of teenagers who were going through the ancient mating of ritual of thumping the lard out of the one you fancied most, in the hope that they would chase after you! 

In all fairness, COVID is probably the nicest thing they could go home with!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment