Sunday, January 9, 2022

You need to get one of these TODAY!!!

 I have finished clearing out my old bedroom in the family home. It takes time to go through boxes of memories and keepsakes, deciding what to let go and what to keep.

I found this tucked away in one such box. I'm keeping this as I need it!


For those of you who can't find your glasses , it says....

This is a tuit

At long last we have sufficient quantity

for you to have one of your very own. Guard it 

with your life, as these tuits are very rare and hard to come 

by....especially the round ones.


This is an indispensable item. It will help you to become a much 

more efficient worker. For years people have been saying

"I'll do that as soon as I get a round tuit."


Now that you have a round tuit of your very own

Many things that have been needing to be 

done will be accomplished.


So I'm going to blame all the things that I didn't do in the intervening years on the fact that I didn't get my round tuit. Now that I've gotten it back there'll be no stopping me!

Make sure you get one for yourself!





No comments:

Post a Comment