Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Goodbye dear Readers

 


When I set up this blog on the first of January 2010, I never thought, in my wildest dreams that it would still be going strong in 2022. Alas all good things must come to an end.

I am retiring in three days time, so it's a whole new phase of my life. Now I don't see it as entering the autumn season of my life, but rather an Indian summer. You know that unexpected but very welcome time when you think that summer is over ( or in an Irish context, it never arrived in the first place) but then you get a time of unseasonable warm weather, totally unexpected, and you get a new burst of energy and enthusiasm. Well that's me now.

So I'm saying "Goodbye" to A Girl for all Seasons, but not to blogging!

I've done my research and now my blogging niche has changed. I'm starting up a new blog, titled

Not dead, just retired

and my focus will be on doing all the things I've wanted to do, but didn't have the time or energy to do. I want to show that there is more to retirement than knitting and chair aerobics.

So i want to thank you all most sincerely for all your views, likes and comments over the past decade. And I hope you will continue to follow my journey into the unknown charters of Retirement. xxx



1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your retirement Sis. Looking forward to the new blog direction👍

    ReplyDelete