Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Missing Person

 Last weekend we were clearing out our family home. I spent ages going through the boxes of photos, letters and diaries which I found in my old bedroom.

Right at the back of my wardrobe I found these three large framed photos of ....ME!!!

I remember well getting them done. It was around the time when all my friends were getting married. I decided that if I was never going to have a wedding album at least I would have some professional photos of me. ( I wasn't vain or anything!)




I remember showing them proudly to my family and announcing

"If I ever go missing, these are the photos I want you to use on my MISSING posters!"

My then ten-year old nephew squinted at them and said

"But then Noeleen we'll never find you. You look nothing like that!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment