Friday, August 6, 2021

The reason why I'll never trust technology.....


 

I use the in-car feature on my phone when driving so I can listen to and answer text messages without it affecting my driving. I say my message and the car sends it as a written message,

Model citizen that I am.

My four siblings and I were awaiting a letter today. As I was driving I got a text.

I feel I should be shouting that In a Love Island Voice. I GOT A TEXXXXXT!

Finian: I got my letter!

John: I didn't.

Geraldine: Neither did I :(

Jacqueline: Me neither.

Car (to me): Would you like to reply?

Me: Yes.  I got mine!

Geraldine: Oh, it must be only Westmeath people who got it. Us Meath people didn't.

Finian and I are the only two that still live in Raharney. Geraldine moved to Meath last year.

Car: Would you like to reply?

Me: Geraldine, you shouldn't have left Raharney!

 I drove along for a few minutes and suddenly the messages started pinging.

Geraldine: What the hell? 

Finian: 3 rolling on the floor laughing emojis

John: Crying laughing emoji

Jacqueline: JESUS!

I had no idea what the matter was so I pulled over in the car and looked at my phone. I couldn't believe my eyes.

My car had translated my message 

"Geraldine, you shouldn't have left Raharney"

into

"Geraldine, you shouldn't of LEFT HER HORNY.

Guess I'll never be using that in-car feature again!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment